Sunday, July 20, 2008

Trip

Well, I'm back from my week away. It turns out I didn't much--read: none--time to write and think and reflect. Conditions simply did not permit these things as I hardly had any time alone, and when I did, the setting and context would not have been productive to journaling.

Of course, now that I reflect back upon it, I could have spent some of that alone time merely thinking, feeling, and poking around ideas and patterns and structures and such. Those things which I wish to refamiliarize myself, and continue to explore and write about.

It's funny. When I thought about how I had nothing really to report re: progress on what I had mentioned in my previous post, well, I had a moment or two where I thought about simply not posting here at all. Maybe even a flash of simply letting it go. But nah, I've to keep knocking away at this, keep circling myself back around that circling thing called life--its loops and whirls, its spirals and springs. So yeah, maybe I'll bust out another entry on the things I was thinking about a few weeks back, which I recorded in the previously mentioned journal. I kinda' have a desire to keep these more personal sort of posts distinct from other posts, which is why I also won't label these posts--if I write enough, they'll be lost in the archives, and the actual material that I wish to explore will stand out through the tags. Whew, that was a longish sentence, heh.

No comments: